Cloud hosted phone systems have taken over the telecommunication industry. Adept, interactive and with our services, lightning fast, use VoIP to connect with your team from anywhere – from the peak of the Mount Everest to the thickets of the Amazon. Our services are available on mobile as well as desk phones. The one stop PBX solution for all entrepreneurs – presenting AlphaClick!
What’s Special About AlphaClick
- Easy Connection from Anywhere – Connect through desktops, laptops, desk phones, IP phones and mobile devices – all you need is an internet connection!
- Flexible Pricing – Affordable prices that can be scaled up and down depending on usage. Pay for only what you use!
- No More Busy Lines – VoIP doesn’t use phone lines – your number will never be busy again!
- Any Number You Like – Port any number to our network – no more horrific worrying about losing contacts in your circle!
- One Call Plan For All Your devices – Connect all your devices to one call plan – we make it easier for everyone to reach you!
How Does It Work?
Your account will be set up with a User License creating a user object. Each of your devices would require a device license that are all connected to the user object enabling the same call plan to work on all of your devices.
If you still have questions, contact us here.
Features In A Nutshell
- Inbound number
- Call recording
- Voicemail is directly sent to email
- Forward your call to multiple devices
- Group calls
- Divert your calls to different destinations based on time
- And much more!
Leesa Gibbs, Clarity Imaging “Like most Medical Practices our phones are the centre of our patient bookings, over 95% of our appointments made via the phone. So upgrading to a reliable system had to be seamless. Thankfully Angelo at Alphaclick delivered. Our new VoIP cloud system is versatile and effective. Efficiently capturing and managing a noticeable increase in calls from our old system we are now utilising technology that, allows us to deliver a better patient/referrer experience at their initial contact with the Practice and provides the flexibility to customise the system to our needs as the business grows.”